Powered By Blogger

Monday 20 March 2017

Badminton Scenario

Actually many of you would consider this event and incident mundane.But if you look and read deeper you would see my tenacity to get things done.

When I was in Secondary school I used to play with badminton racket and shuttle cock in a single person format....no pal who was in my time zone and we did not have social media.
Anyone one of the days in my play the shuttle cock promptly flew and fell between two buildings and there was absolutely no way  a person or a hand could go in that gap.The gap on the wall was the height of a building.
And then enters my brain and mind....I found a long thread and two bent nails.I tied them together and then let the thread down like a fishing  line.Can you imagine my luck I could get the shuttle cock out in one attempt?
It was a bit scary but I could get the shuttle cock out.
I think my brain worked very well that day.


More stories in the coming blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment