Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 March 2017

Cable Car Creation

When I was in primary school I was able to collect many tiny boxes.Then using some string I connected all of them and created a cable car  system.There were two mountains and one valley.I can still remember the image.I am ready to recreate this cable car system.
Infact later in my life while working I created another cable car system.This involved plastic cars.
When I took my friends to an actual cable car trip I told them I had created a cable car system in my younger days.Then they really forced me to make a cable car system for them.Anyone can ask my advice to create a cable car system.I will tell you the essential components and the way to get the operations running using gravity.
Do not expect a human being to be on this cable car.....LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment